1) NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE ARE THE SAME AS THE CHANCES OF SOMEONE WHO PURCHASES SOMETHING. CURRENT INTERNET ACCESS, PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT, AND COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION OF SPONSOR'S CUSTOMER SURVEY ARE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2) SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: CUSTOMER FIRST FEEDBACK SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes") is a rolling sweepstakes with specific prizes, dollar values, number of winners, and a specific start and end date each month, as set forth below within these Rules.
|Month /Year||Start Date||End Date||Postmark Date||Received by Date|
|August 2020||August 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||August 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||August 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||Sep. 3 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|September 2020||Sep. @ 12:01 AM ET||Sep. 30 @ 11:59 PM ET||Sep. 30 @ 11:59 PM ET||Oct. 5 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|October 2020||Oct. 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||Oct. 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||Oct. 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||Nov. 4 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|November 2020||Nov. 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||Nov. 30 @ 11:59 PM ET||Nov. 30 @ 11:59 PM ET||Dec. 3 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|December 2020||Dec. 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||Dec. 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||Dec. 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||Jan. 4 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|January 2021||Jan. 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||Jan. 30 @ 11:59 PM ET||Jan. 30 @ 11:59 PM ET||Feb. 2 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|February 2021||Feb. 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||Feb. 28 @ 11:59 PM ET||Feb. 28 @ 11:59 PM ET||March 2 @ 11:59 PM ET|
|March 2021||March 1 @ 12:01 AM ET||March 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||March 31 @ 11:59 PM ET||April 5 @ 11:59 PM ET|
The Sweepstakes winners will be selected at random. All prizes are subject to compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives their express permission for Carroll's, LLC dba National Tire Wholesale / NTW ("NTW") to contact him/her by email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. In addition, the Sweepstakes winner will be given the ability to opt-in to receive future email, updates, offers and promotional materials from NTW. However, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant's consent to receive such emails and consenting to receive such emails does not affect entrant's chances of winning. If you would prefer not to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: NTW at 4280 Professional Center Dr., Suite 400, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410, Attention: Customer Experience.
3) SPONSOR: TBC Corporation, 4300 TBC Way, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, is the sponsor ("Sponsor") of this Sweepstakes.
4) ELIGIBILITY: VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an individual must successfully enter the Sweepstakes, the process of entry being described below, and: (i) be at least eighteen (18) years or older on the date of entry submission; (i) be a legal U.S. resident; and (iii) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), an immediate family member or a member of the household of an employee of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, its franchisees and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of any of their advertising and promotion agencies or any other business entity engaged in operating the Sweepstakes or selecting the winners of the Sweepstakes. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, sibling, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, household or email address. All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these Official Rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5) How to Enter: To enter, you must:  participate in the Sweepstakes by completing and submitting a Customer First survey;  provide required contact information if you are the Sweepstakes winner; and  satisfy all Sweepstake requirements (as stated herein). To enter by mail, please send a self-address stamped envelope to TBC Corporation, 4300 TBC Way, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, Attn: Customer Experience and request a survey. Please provide your email address so we can send you the survey quicker.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE. Only one entry per person, regardless of the method of entry, is permitted. Any entry past the first entry submitted by a single entrant are void. The use of script, macro, automated entry or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional information requested to be eligible. All entries and any other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions or entries that are lost (for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error or omission), incomplete, inaccurate, interrupted, stolen, deleted, delayed, garbled, mutilated, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected or that are processed, reported undeliverable or transmitted incorrectly; or for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or for other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, technical, human, telephonic, network, electronic wireless or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the inability to access any web site associated with this promotion or process any transaction thereon or for inaccurate transmissions or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems, traffic congestions on the Internet or any combination thereof. Any such entries will be void.
If you participate by accessing the survey through a mobile device, based upon your cellular phone provider, standard data rates may apply. Please check with your cellular phone provider to determine if you will incur charges before participating in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes you do not have to access the URL through a mobile device.
Prize Details: Sponsor shall award the following prizes to the following number of winners, as set forth below. Prizes and number of winners various by month.
|Month /Year||Prize||Prize Value||Number of Winners||Date Winner Selected|
|August 2020||Apple Air Pods||$250.00||5||September 7|
|September 2020||iPad||$329.00||5||October 9|
|October 2020||Omaha Steaks||$250.00||4||November 6|
|November 2020||Apple Watch||$350.00||5||December 7|
|December 2020||Amazon Gift Card||$250.00||4||January 8, 2021|
|January 2021||SONOS Speaker||$300.00||5||February 5, 2021|
|February 2021||Beats Package||$350.00||4||March 5, 2021|
|March 2021||Yeti Bundle||$450.00||4||April 8, 2021|
Odds of Winning Prize(s): Odds of winning are 1:24,000 based on a similar previous sweepstakes; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Taxes: The Prize winner is solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, fees and/or surcharges taxes associated with the Prize.
6) General: Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prizes have NO CASH VALUE and no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed or awarded.
7) Winner Requirements: The winners are required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning the Prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state of residency, that he/she has reached the age of majority in his/her state of residency on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility within the time specified by the Sponsor attesting that/he has met the eligibility requirements. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with any of the Official Rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prizes and an alternate winner may be selected.
8) Winner Selection/Notification: See above chart. The Sponsor's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
See above chart for notification dates. The Sponsor shall notify the winners by email. The winners have 24-hours there from to reply to the email. If a winner fails to satisfy this requirement; Sponsor shall select a new winner. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the winners must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days of the date of the notification. If a winner is ineligible, fails to respond within the deadline, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Each entrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right, authority and discretion to determine the winner of the Sweepstakes and to resolve all matters or disputes arising from the Sweepstakes and that Sponsor's determination is final and binding.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online entrant based on an email address, entrant will be deemed to be the "authorized account holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning "Authorized account holder" is a joint account, a total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the names of the joint account holders. Proof (to Sponsor's satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor under any state laws, winner's parent or guardian must sign all required releases and consents. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
9) Winner: To obtain the winner's name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at 4300 TBC Way, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, Attn: Customer Experience.
10) Conditions of Entry: a) Execution of Affidavit of Eligibility by Winner: Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, by entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a winner, he/she will sign an affidavit of eligibility, in the form presented by Sponsor. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail and email, relating strictly to the Sweepstakes. b) Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who fails or refuses to comply with these Official Rules, who enters or attempts to enter the Sweepstakes, in any manner, or through any means, other than as described in these Official Rules, or who disrupts or attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvents any of these Official Rules. c) Taxes and Other Expenses: All liability for all federal, state, local and other taxes imposed on the Prize and for any other expenses and costs described herein or not specifically described herein is the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a winner, he/she will provide Sponsor with all information, including social security number, required for Sponsor to complete the appropriate tax forms and related documents (if any), including, without limitation, a W-9 form; so Sponsor may provide winner with the required IRS 1099-MISC Form. d) Compliance with Laws: All federal and state and local laws and regulations apply. e) Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes for any or no reason, at any time, prior to the entry deadline, or to modify, suspend or terminate the online portion of the Sweepstakes if infected with a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired. f) Applicable Law: All entrants agree that the law of the state of Florida, the state of Sponsor's corporate office, shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either federal or state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
11) Publicity: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants grant Sponsor the unfettered right to post the winning survey for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Further, by entering the Sweepstakes each entrant has the option to grant permission to Sponsor and its agents, designees, and licensees, without further compensation, to the use of the entrant's name, voice, photograph/likeness and any other information provided in entrant's entry for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Upon request and after selection of winner, winner will be asked to provide Sponsor consent to such in writing. A winner does not have to provide such consent and Sponsor will not and cannot disqualify a winner if that winner withholds the requested consent.
12) Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law Official Rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
If you prefer to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to TBC Corporation 4300 TBC Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, Attn: Customer Experience.